Grow Your Business With Webinar Marketing
Webinars are a proven and powerful tool that can generate income for your business 24/7 from prospects all around the world. This is true especially if you are selling information and training. Not only do you have the opportunity to sell your product, but through Webinars, you get to connect with your clients in a meaningful way. But not all Webinars are successful.
What Is A Webinar?
Webopedia describes a webinar as a “Short for Web-based seminar, a webinar is a presentation, lecture, workshop or seminar that is transmitted over the Web using video conferencing software.”
A Webinar’s key features include:
- Real-time connections – connecting individuals or multiple individuals in an online meeting or presentation from across the world in real-time.
- Opportunities for interaction – webinars provide easy interaction throughout the meeting or presentation – both presenters and participants have the ability to give, receive and discuss information in real-time.
- Convenience – webinars are convenient to both the presenter and attendees since they can be held at any time from the comfort of their home, office or place of choosing.
- Encourage learning – webinars encouraging learning by giving opportunity to more people to learn more about a particular skill or topic just as you would normally attending a seminar, school or conference in person.
- Technological advancements – with improvements in technology and internet access, Webinars are becoming more popular because webinar software and technology is more accessible and over time is getting easier to use and more feature rich.
- Low cost solution – Webinars are a low-cost option compared to a holding a seminar where you would normally have to hire a room, organise accommodation, printouts, banners, etc.
- Low risk option – while there are still multiple reasons and cases where holding a in-person seminar would be more advantageous. Webinars are a low-risk option for people and businesses to connect.
How Can Webinar Marketing Help You?
The use of webinars in marketing usually fall into 3 main categories:
- Lead generation webinars – introduction to the company, providing some value to participants about how to solve specific problems the participants are interested in with the hope that participants would be willing to purchase more advanced or comprehensive paid products or solutions.
- Product/service demonstration webinars – Provide demonstrations on how a product or service works more efficiently or effectively to improve a participant’s existing process or resolve their problem.
- Education webinars – to help people understand the topic better to help them make an informed buying decision. Or companies can use webinars to further educate their existing client base as part of their community building strategies and increase word of mouth referrals.
Through this process, experts and businesses can use a webinar to demonstrate their product, service and expertise, while also building trust, rapport and buyer confidence of their target audience. The long-term goal is to create informed buyers who become raving fans. Additionally, by increasing engagement and building an community, experts and businesses can also gain valuable feedback to help improve their current product or service offerings.
Top 3 Reasons Why Webinars Fail To Get Results:
When you run webinars it is a numbers game. The more people that sign up to your webinar, means the more people will watch your presentation and ultimately, more people will buy your stuff.
If you don’t crack the code and have a marketing system to generate more attendees and a positive ROI from your ad spend then you are going to burn money and go out of business fast. But numbers are just half of the equation, it is also important to generate quality attendees. Because if you’re not getting the right types of people to your Webinar, then no matter how many people sign up for your event, the majority of them are not going to take up your offer.
The way to ensure good numbers and quality participants is to focus on delivering the right message to the right people over the right channel. We’ve found that the best channel for 90% of businesses out there to promote their events is Facebook. In terms of getting the numbers and cost per sign up, there’s nothing out there that comes close.
Getting the numbers is one thing, getting them to stick for the whole presentation AND making a purchase is a different thing. Most people simply present dull information about their products and services at a webinar but the key to a successful presentation is to find out the pains and challenges of your audience.
Once you have figured out their pains, problems and challenges, your webinar should be geared up to do 2 things:
1. Help them believe they are capable of overcoming those problems.
2. Educate them as to why your product is the best solution to help them overcome those problems.
This requires an in-depth understanding of your target audience. We find one of the best ways to demonstrate you can help them is through using case studies and giving them something easy they can implement right away for a quick win.When it comes to the offer, you need to provide details and address any objections proactively. The more objections you can address in your webinar, the more likely people are going to sign up for your offering.
Now, even if you get the right audience and a kick-ass Webinar with a sweet offer your Webinar funnel is doomed to fail if you don’t plan out your ascension funnel properly.
What do we mean? The thing with most people is they don’t have their products and price points properly planned out. They try to sell something too expensive or too cheap at a webinar which results in a negative ROI on their marketing spend.
So it’s important to think of the Webinar as not the ‘one-shot’ marketing event where you sell one product or service.
Think of your webinar as part of a larger marketing and sales system that you can ascend your prospects to buy other things. Have multiple contact points and multiple products and services that can give you the maximum conversions and help you extract the maximum customer lifetime value.
Proven Results Using Our Webinar Marketing Strategies
At Radical Marketing we specialise in helping drive quality Webinar participants and provide consulting to help your webinar generate more sales. We help review your whole funnel and can help build one that actually works.
Not only do our clients get more Webinar participants, but they also end up closing more sales and have a proper funnel to ‘ascend’ their customers to higher level products and services.
The best part? A lot of it can be automated in the way of ‘on-demand webinars’, which means sales can be generated with minimal work on your part.
Below is part sample Webinar funnel architect plan for a ‘Radical Cash Machine’ that we’ve developed for a client.
There’s more detail but as you can see, the key to success is a well thought out funnel which maximises the value of each prospect that enters the funnel with a variety of webinars and product offerings.
HERE IS THE STEP BY STEP PROCESS WE USE TO HELP OUR CLIENTS GET AMAZING WEBINAR MARKETING RESULTS
At this stage, it’s all about understanding your prospects. Getting into their minds and discovering their pains, desires and challenges. It’s also about analysing your competition. Who they are and what’s working for them. And creating something different that’s going to help you to stand out. In some cases, we may even conduct surveys to verify our findings.
We put out conclusions gleaned in the research phase to the test…nothing works better than spending some money and getting live data to verify our findings. Testing will include using different ad copy, images, headlines, videos, audiences and offers. This stage can be cumbersome but it’s necessary before you spend big money to scale up.
Get ready to spend the big bucks to make bigger money. This is the exciting stage where we up your level of spending in accordance to Facebook’s ad algorithm, where you scale up your business 10x or even more once you have a funnel that works. It’s busy but exciting times and where your effort in the first 2 stages pays off.
In stage 4 that’s where we start looking at other opportunities to improve your ad and funnel performance by constantly split testing new initiatives, funnels, webinar funnel enhancers and ads. It’s about keeping a good ROI and looking for the next breakthrough that will allow your business to grow even further and reach more customers than you ever dreamed was possible.
Expert Webinar Promotion Done For You
Radical Marketing's Webinar Promotion Strategies Are Focused On Achieve Real Results
Webinar promotion done the right way can bring a massive boost to your business as targeted and qualified webinar leads are compelled to register for your event.
Here’s the bottom line… what Radical Marketing can give you is a powerful ‘automated’ marketing system that churns out cash for your business every single day with minimal effort on your part.
We can help you, architect, construct and manage your own Radical Cash Machine and once you have that “Machine”, our Expert Facebook and Funnel marketing team will drive high-quality traffic to your funnel, and ensure you get a jaw-dropping ROI on your ad spend.
Are you serious about your webinar marketing results?
Many of our clients discover that after adding a Webinar to their sales and marketing system, not only do they make more sales, some of them actually realise they’re working less because the Webinar is actually helping generate sales for their business 24/7, on a global scale.
I have gained a wealth of knowledge over the years in the marketing field and trusted by many businesses owners to help them achieve the success they have been looking for.
I have an incredible track record of increasing leads, decreasing marketing costs and boosting profits for businesses. But most importantly… I help you get results!
If you are serious about growing your business and don’t want to waste any more time and money, then it’s time to engage me and my team as your expert digital marketing consultants.
Director, Radical Marketing
Start Generating More Webinar Leads Today!
Let Radical Marketing Handle Your Webinar Promotion
You can spend countless hours and money trying to optimise your campaign to generate more webinar leads and acheive limited results if you are unsure what you are doing. Don’t waste any more time and money, have a professional digital marketing agency promote your webinars, generate targeted webinar leads and registrations. Radical Marketing has a proven track record of consistently achieving great results for our clients to fully maximise their webinar events.
We have worked with clients across Australia, Asia (eg. Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand), Europe, UK and USA achieve incredible webinar marketing results.
If you are ready to potentially 2x-10x your business in the next year by using the power of webinars… then click the button below to get in touch with us for a FREE no-obligation consultation.